Book of the Month Winner
To kick off this first month, we are reading a book about focusing on the right things and being effective.
John Maxwell describes being efficient as getting things done right, and being effective and getting the right things done. Today there is no shortage of opportunities and ideas to start or grow. If you’re like me, you have one at least decent idea you could implement each day.
Some Key Targets in the Book
- Know where your time goes.
- Focus on outward contribution.
- Build on strengths.
- Concentrate on the few major areas where superior performance will produce outstanding results.
- Make effective decisions.
“It is more productive to convert an opportunity into results than to solve a problem – which only restores the equilibrium of yesterday.”
This Month’s Winner
Congratulations to this month’s randomly selected winner, Joe S. The book is on its way to you. For everyone else, I highly recommend picking up this book. It’s about the price of two coffees, and if it has one good thing to say for you, it’s worth it.
- You can invite your friends to join, and you get unlimited extra chances to win the book.
- Later this month I will be sending out a study guide to help you implement what you learn in the book.
- Share what you’re learning with others using the hashtag #NewVistaBookClub and you’ll get featured in next month’s newsletter.