But isn’t print marketing dead?
That’s what another agency tried to tell us in conversation. The irony is the the day before that conversation, the founder of New Vista got a massage because of a direct mail marketing campaign. Jesse just let that comment roll off his knot-free back.
The fact is, graphic design and print marketing are very much alive if it’s the best fit for you and your company. The other fact is, graphic designers are a dime a dozen these days.
We’re creatives who understand business.
What makes a good graphic design agency? They must understand business as well as they understand aesthetics.
- Branding, which spans logo design to digital and print style guides, and how your company is presented to the world overall.
- Business Cards and Brochures
- Print marketing and mail campaigns
- End of year and annual reports
- Service packets provided to your customers
- Real estate signage and flyers
- Book layout and cover designs
The list of design needs goes on. New Vista Digital has over 10 years designing timeless, quality products for schools, non-profits, and organizations large and small. Put your best foot forward with our team of creatives who understand business.